ColoredTimer may ask for access to:
- Your Music: Used to import music to be played back in custom alarms
- Your Media Library: Used to import music to be played back in custom alarms
- Your Microphone: Used to record audio to be played back in custom alarms
- Your Camera: Used to take pictures to be shown in custom alarms
- Your Photo Library: Used to import pictures to be shown in custom alarms
If and only if granted ColoredTimer may use this access to produce media data that is stored locally on your device. No information will leave your device without authorisation. Specifically, such data can be shared electronically by you with other users of ColoredTimer, but in this case the data will only be sent to the addresses you specify.
We will only receive information from you if you decide to send us feedback (which we always appreciate). You can send feedback via the Info-panel in the menu under “I’d rather give you some feedback”. Your e-mail will be sent to [email protected] By default the e-mail will contain information on some of your configurations, but no media data.
ColoredTimer uses Google ads via AdMob and Firebase Analytics. Click on the links to learn more about their privacy policies. This helps us to understand how ColoredTimer is being used, such as which regions, as well as the frequency and duration of usage.